Monday, November 13, 2006

Maybe Toronto does suck after all

It just does, sorry. My main reasons are here, but at least I did go vote today, although I'm not too sure why. This election's such a sleeper I'm sure the news copy is already written and off to the presses: "All incumbents were re-elected with wide margins, 30% turnout lowest ever, blah blah blah."

Anyway, I couldn't stomach voting for Pitfield, even though she's running on the platform most closely aligned with my own take on things. Trouble is, Jane doesn't believe any of it. She's just taking opposite sides to whatever Miller says in the faint of winning votes from everyone Miller's pi**ed off in the last three years. If I honestly thought she believed in anything other than getting elected Mayor, I'd have voted for her. Honest.

Anyway, I voted for
this Toronto blogger instead. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment