Saturday, December 24, 2005

Welcome new UCC Blogroll Members!

As some of you may have noticed, I have added a few new bloggers to my Blogroll (well, new to me anyway). As you may know, I only list those blogs I read regularly and do so irrespective of any reciprocal links. Link to me or don't - your call, but you'll wind up on my roll if I like you regardless. Anyway, a warn welcome to:

The Lair of the Catholic Caveman: Don't expect to always agree with this Traditional Roman Rite (but non-schismatic) Catholic, but this good, retired US Marine will argue his case with anyone. It's worth a romp around the Lair, unless you have "SJ" after your name, in which case I'd pass.

Holy Whapping: these Notre Dame students have got a pretty good blog, which I like for its links and - best of all - amazing photography.

New Liturgical Movement: Good place to hear from people who know a heck of a lot more about the Liturgy than you do. Also, some awsome liturgical texts for sale.

That's all for now folks: Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment